Your All Clear Home Inspection includes a meticulous examination of all internal & external systems possible, from roof to foundation & everything in between.
Our inspector’s commitment to you includes:
- Same-day reports, including most findings digitally illustrated with color pictures
- Layman-friendly on-site explanation of all of our important findings
- After-inspection consultation is available by phone or email as time permits
- Coordination with other 3rd party inspections such as wood-destroying insect inspector, pool inspector, and others.
A termite inspection is highly recommended as part of your complete home inspection. We will be happy to provide you with a list of termite inspectors we’ve worked with, and can arrange common timing with your termite inspector as well. Termite inspections are not a service of All Clear Home Inspections; all coordination of & fees for termite inspection should be handled directly with the termite inspector at time of service.
- Minimum residential home inspection charge (up to 2000 sq ft) $345
- Duplex Inspection add $125
- Condo inspection call for price
- Detached structures (w/electrical) depends on size add $50
- Re-inspections (as schedule allows, price depends on scope) $150
- Sprinkler System add $50
- Termite Inspection (by third party inspector) $85+tax (additional fees may apply with distance traveled and house size)
- Pool inspection (by third party pool inspector) $100
Note: Payment accepted in cash, check, Mastercard, or Visa.